Real Estate

Page 4: Single-Family Homes for Sale in Bismarck, ND Between Free and $340,000

(46 - 60 of 141)
  1. Welcome home! Here is a beautiful home in the town of Lincoln, just a few minutes away from Bismarck. This home has so much to offer. After you walk through a lovely covered porch area, you will enter this wonderful Ranch Style home and notice the...
    Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  2. Very Nice 3/2 in SW Lubbock Frenship School District! - This 3 bedroom, 2 bath in SW Lubbock is almost like new! Lots of natural light and open floorplan! Schedule your showing today! Still available at ListedBuy!
  3. Nicely Remodeled 3bedroom 2bath -Downtown Houston Area - No Cats Allowed Nicely Remodeled 3bedroom 2bath -Downtown Houston Area -. Still available at ListedBuy!
  4. Centrally located in a mature NE Bismarck neighborhood, this classic brick ranch style home has so much to offer. Including 2 beds, full bath and laundry with additional 1/2 bath on the main. A spacious living room with large statement fireplace. ...
  5. If you have been looking for a single-family home to add to your investment portfolio or to make your own home, look no further! Set back from the street, this cozy home has been used as a saleal the past few years. This home has a private lot and...
    Denise Ziegler ·Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  6. If you have been looking for a single-family home to add to your investment portfolio or to make your own home, look no further! This property also used to be used a duplex and may be able to be converted back. The main floor offers an eat-in kitc...
    Denise Ziegler ·Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  7. FOR SALE: 24,000 Beautiful 1995 Liberty Manufactured Home for sale in Bobs Trailer Park in Garrison, MN. Just 2 city blocks from Lake Mill Lac's. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom. Master bathroom with garden/whirlpool tub, double sinks and spacious bedroom....
    Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted
  8. 2003 Friendship double wide for sale. 30 x 70, 2100 sq ft. 3 bedroom 2 bath, Large open floor plan, 2 living rooms, comes with all appliances, home is located 90 miles east of Fargo, buyer must move. 218-639-XXXX Location: Sebeka, MN
  9. City lot with country feel in Clear Creek Subdivision on the west side of Detroit Lakes Minnesota. Paved roads with all utilities, close to shopping and lakes. Future park and bike path; this lot is over 1/2 acre in size. Covenants and restriction...
  10. I SAW THE DEVASTATION THAT THE FLOODS CAUSED YOUR AREA AND SINCE I'M MOVING OUT OF OHIO AND HAVE A HOUSE IN INDIANA THAT I'M MOVING TO AND NO LONGER NEED MY MOBILE HOME, I FIGURED I WOULD OFFER IT TO YOU FOLKS IN NORTH DAKOTA. GRANTED, ITS A LONG ...
  11. WINTER OR SUMMER, A GREAT RETREAT IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS OVERLOOKING RAMROCK'S 18TH FAIRWAY AND GREEN *** COMPLETELY UPDATED INTERIOR WITH BAMBOO FLOORING AND GRANITE COUNTERS IN KITCHEN *** ATTACHED GARAGE AND AMPLE GUEST ...
  12. 18 Acres on two lakes (Deer Lake and Erick Lake) Totally remodeled! Lake access, great fishing, lots of wildlife, private drive Great for family, vacation, retirement, or snowbirds! One level,Open floor plan 2012 New Napoleon Gas Firplace installe...
  13. 2 story 4 bedroom 3 bath on 3 acres with wildlife. Quiet neighborhood about 3 miles from SLU. Kitchen, L-room, great room, utility, office, grannie room. upstairs bedroom with a balcony. Little traffic and only 3 other houses on the road. Country ...
  14. house is presently being remodeled.. as is $50K.. remodeled with 4bed, 2 bath.. $100k 724 710 XXXX Location: columbus
  15. West Glendive Home for sale, 2300SF, 5BR, 2Ba, ofc, hot water heat, 12 acres, fireplace, 2 kitchens, open floor plans, available June 15th. Hot tub & appliances stay. Mature trees and yard. $295,000 cell 406-939-XXXX - suitable for two family unit...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Condition