Community

Community Listings

Explore Oodle Marketplace to find community listings to find announcements, community news, rideshares, rants, community groups, and more. Join millions of people using Marketplace on Facebook and Oodle everyday to find unique listings that cannot be found anywhere else.
Ask Search Post

Community Listings

(286 - 300 of 2,543)
  1. apartments for rent
    Cherl R. · 1 week ago
  2. Do you want to be more of a go-getter? Do you want to believe in yourself more? Do you want to regain and improve your self esteem? Come ...
    Diana D. · 1 week ago
  3. Healthy, adorable and sweet...that's all we need...open minded to special needs as long as kitten. We have a fixed male who's sweet and g...
    Tammy G. · 1 week ago
  4. All listings with this number referenced are fraud listings
    Marketplace User · 6 days ago
  5. dog
    Cheri S. · 1 week ago
  6. dog
    Cheri S. · 1 week ago
  7. i'm starting up a new team and looking for experienced dedicated baseball players willing to travel within the Phx area. 18+ wood bat lea...
    Andrew L. · 1 week ago
  8. dog
    Amy H. · 1 week ago
  9. I need to move but atleast have a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom with kitchen refridgeratorif possible, I need to rent to own it please. I have unt...
    Jack M. · 1 week ago
  10. We are a married couple with 4 children looking for a live-in nanny housekeeper. May sound like a lot of but two of the kids are at schoo...
    David M. · 1 week ago
  11. shared apartment or home. close to public transportation. I have a car but sometimes ride public transit for ease of parking will be goin...
    Louis B. · 1 week ago
  12. sphinx kitten
    Gene K. · 1 week ago
  13. Yorkie puppies
    Facebook User · 1 week ago
  14. maltese
    Mike W. · 6 days ago
  15. small and fluffy
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to