Community

Community Listings

Explore Oodle Marketplace to find community listings to find announcements, community news, rideshares, rants, community groups, and more. Join millions of people using Marketplace on Facebook and Oodle everyday to find unique listings that cannot be found anywhere else.
Ask Search Post

Community Listings

(211 - 225 of 3,057)
  1. this hand made mini purse is cute and has a handle to go over your sholder. it has a sparkly blue bow and it is very cute
    Gabby M. · 4 weeks ago
  2. LEGAL NOTICE CITY OF CAMPBELL — SHERMAN INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY FOUNDATION AND FLOOR SLAB DEMOLITION Sealed bids will be receiv...
    Marketplace User ·1 week ago on Vindy.com
  3. LEGAL NOTICE Sealed bids for furnishing all labor, material and equipment necessary for and incidental to the construction of: YO...
    Marketplace User ·2 weeks ago on Vindy.com
  4. Certified teacher with nineteen years teaching experience looking to tutor students in grades 1st thru 5th in math, reading and writing.
    Jhooten ·Over 4 weeks ago on TheWoodlandsTX
  5. I live in the Woodlands and am looking for someone to clean my house 1-4 times a month. Applicants must be: 1. Honest/Integrity 2. Have r...
    Itaulya ·Over 4 weeks ago on TheWoodlandsTX
  6. Would like to buy a used stepper. Should you have 1 for sale please send me the dimentions, h/w/l. The amount below is the max I am willi...
    OntheRoadAgain ·Over 4 weeks ago on TheWoodlandsTX
  7. help me go on this once in a life time trip click on the link and go and donate, everything helps!! http://www.gofundme.com/alyssa_trip
    Alyssa L. · 2 days ago
  8. Meet someone new to share the holidays in a spectacular hotel ballroom! Most people stay home over Thanksgiving Weekend and are looking f...
    Rich G. · 1 week ago
  9. Meet new friends and learn about all the fun singles Meetups in the Bay Area! Sadie Hawkins Day comes every November 15. This is the one ...
    Rich G. · 2 weeks ago
  10. Get a Kick out of Halloween this year! Enhance FOCUS, FITNESS, SELF-ESTEEM, and ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE. Train the rest of the year for $20 ...
    Tiger Rock Academy · 2 weeks ago
  11. OutsourceWebMedia.com! We are a unique company that focuses on social media marketing and backlinks solutions. Our services are highly ta...
    Facebook User · 2 weeks ago
  12. Friday, October 31st and Saturday, November 1st Boston VIP List Presents CRAWL - O - WEEN BAR CRAWL What better way to spend your Hall...
    Alexa D. · 3 weeks ago
  13. To watch a 4 minute video about the Brain Hurricane program, visit our website: http://brainhurricane.com/movie.php Do you want to make a...
    brainhurricane ·Over 4 weeks ago on Peoria
  14. Friday, October 31st at ROYALE Boston VIP List Presents... Haunted Chocolate Factory Skip the spooky, add the sexy and make your way t...
    Alexa D. · 4 days ago
  15. … Saturday, November 1st 10 - 11:30 am $15 Dancing with a more conscious mindset can be a great stress reliever and the p...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to