Community

Community Listings

Explore Oodle Marketplace to find community listings to find announcements, community news, rideshares, rants, community groups, and more. Join millions of people using Marketplace on Facebook and Oodle everyday to find unique listings that cannot be found anywhere else.
Ask Search Post

Community Listings

(211 - 225 of 5,226)
  1. I live in the Woodlands and am looking for someone to clean my house 1-4 times a month. Applicants must be: 1. Honest/Integrity 2. Have r...
    Itaulya ·Over 4 weeks ago on TheWoodlandsTX
  2. Would like to buy a used stepper. Should you have 1 for sale please send me the dimentions, h/w/l. The amount below is the max I am willi...
    OntheRoadAgain ·Over 4 weeks ago on TheWoodlandsTX
  3. The 6th Annual Hollywood Brazilian Film Festival are accepting submissions for Features, Documentaries and Shorts, Please check the web s...
  4. THREE NEW DOSES IN A BOX FRONTLINE PLUS FOR DOGS 45 TO 88 . LBS WATERPROOF AND GUARANTEED BY GOOD HOUSEKEEPING. $20 541-513-1129
    Elizabeth W. · 2 weeks ago
  5. I charge 15.00 for 30 minute assessments. I will teach you what I believe are your strengths and your weaknesses. I offer single classes...
    Facebook User · 3 weeks ago
  6. I charge 15.00 for 30 minute assessments. I will teach you what I believe are your strengths and your weaknesses. I offer single classes...
    Facebook User · 3 weeks ago
  7. LEGAL NOTICE ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS Canfield Township is accepting bids for the culvert replacement with embankment for Pheasant Run...
    Marketplace User ·3 days ago on Vindy.com
  8. NOW HIRING rail workers in Carr. Must be willing to work outdoors/any shift. $16.50/hr, GREAT BENEFITS! Send resume to XXXX@railserve.bi...
    Marketplace User ·1 week ago on Coloradoan
  9. Textbooks that have not been used & are cheaper than what the bookstores offer. All prices fair & negotiable; pics available too. contac...
    Christianna S. · 1 week ago
  10. Selling SO much stuff! pretty much 80 percent of my closet for prices as low as 2 bucks, 5 bucks, 10 bucks. Some higher end items and des...
    Ellesse T. · 2 weeks ago
  11. American Legion Auxiliary 197 is hosting a yard sale Friday July 11 , 7 am to 5 pm and Saturday July 12, 7 am to 3pm at the Veterans Memo...
    Pam W. · 3 weeks ago
  12. Free Crawfish Pepper with any order! See CajunOrnaments.com made from Real Alligators, Crawfish ,Crabs, Garfish, Redfish,Oyster from Sout...
    Andy B. · 4 days ago
  13. Spades was devised in the United States in the late 1930s and became popular in the 1940s. It is unclear which game it is most directly d...
    Cheryl L. · 1 week ago
  14. It's that time of year again, where your documents need to be notarized in order for them to be legalized. We are offering Notarizations...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to