Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 48128

(1 - 15 of 31)
  1. Looking for southern gospel musicians who want to jam. Around Troy here. I am NOT around Sylvan Lk, there was no selection for Troy on here.
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. Epyk Muzik is a recently formed record label, located in Wixom, Michigan, outside of Detroit. We have decided to start 2015 off, with a c...
  3. … room open Tuesday - Friday from 6 pm till 2 am weekly. We are located in the five star lanes bowling alley on Big Beaver ro...
  4. … In good running condition
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  5. Our band (truth And Fear) is in a big need of a male singer that can sing heavy meatle,Screamo,and can do a little rap.RSVP
  6. Please join The Committee to Elect Derek Forney for City Council on The Detroit Princess on July 19,2009 for 1 unforgettable event. This ...
  7. Looking for vendors - see attached. Parking Lot Sale on July 9, 2011, help to raise funds for officially registered Susan G Komen 3day Wa...
  8. A fundraiser event “A Day Fighting For A Cure” will be held on Saturday. November 23 at the American Legion Post 351 46146 Cass Avenue in...
  9. needs motor,radiator,and radio $1000.00 obo (1 owner)
  10. Influenced by bands like HELLOWEEN, GAMMA RAY, ICED EARTH & IRON MAIDEN MP3 music samples @ the link below. http://www.bandmix.com/roar-r...
  11. third Annual Daughters of the American Revolution Rummage and Bake Sale Fundraiser. Homemade baked goods, jams and jellies, furniture, pl...
  12. www.smlivepro.com .A local web sitefor artist in Michigan.Join for free and upload as many songs and videos as you'd like.
  13. Fast double bass playing is a must. We practice in Redford Mi at the loft and have a kit here just in case. This will be a new project wi...
  14. I am looking to see if someone can tutor me in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 during the holiday break. I am creating a program, “Rain Sens...
  15. Furever Full Food Bank, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit animal welfare organization, hosts a monthly pet food drive to collect pet food for low inc...

SET LOCATION

zip
country