Community
Ask Search Post

Community Listings listing in 06114

(1 - 15 of 30)
  1. I'm looking for a German Shepard (gs) puppy...you know the one that someone gets and then realizes...OMG...THEY TAKE A LOT OF WORK???!!! ...
    Marie W. · 5 days ago
  2. Students are not discouraged by how hard it is because stuff thats worth it is always hard. School is hard.....it does not mean we walk a...
    Shon C. · 1 week ago
  3. Hi We recently moved to US and looking for Washer and Dryer and a DInning Table .We live in Danbury and we dont have a car as in We can...
    Meenakshi K. · 3 weeks ago
  4. … , they are vet check and akc reg. contact me via 709 400 - 0822 for info and pictures.ADOPT...
    Seli M. · 3 weeks ago
  5. BUYING JUNK CARS AND TRUCKS IN THE BRIDGEPORT AREA--- WE ALSO SELL USED PARTS 203-333-XXXX MIKE
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  6. Im seventeen and going to Uconn in september looking for a reliable car. Im studying nursing and need transportation yet have no funds wo...
  7. Follow Jesus Ministry conducts Miracle Nite healing service at Pleasant Valley Church, Groton. We are about 200 people and looking for co...
  8. I am a college student in mass who is looking for someone who would like to donate their vechicle. i currently attend law school and have...
  9. Looking to purchase a used washer/dryer unit for a attractive price that works, by the 1st of the month, October.1st
  10. Please join us for our House of Hope Vendor Fair to support Breast Cancer and the American Cancer Society. Our vendor fair is a great opp...
  11. Available for private functions corporate events. Weddings, parties and clubs. Call for availability. Valeria 860.833.XXXX
  12. We are making a movie trailer for a film under development, and require the following characters: 1) A young woman who can simulate playi...
  13. Were a band out of Stratford with 8+ years of experience, CT looking to form an alternative rock cover band. We have an experienced singe...
  14. Do you enjoy singing classic rock acts like Led Zeppelin and Queen. How about RB Classics, 90s feel good music, or 80s hits. Love Note Se...
  15. The Cancer Support Community of Southern Connecticut (CSC-SCT) is an affiliate of the Cancer Support Community – an international network...

SET LOCATION

zip
country