Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 06032

(1 - 15 of 22)
  1. The Arc of Southington is holding its annual dinner dance, An Evening of Inspiration, on March 28 at the Aqua Turf Club, Plantsville, CT ...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. The Giving Back Girls are holding another fundraiser. Help Southington Community Services. Sat., August 20th from 9 am - 3 pm at Walmart ...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  3. The Arc of Southington is a proud sponsor of A New Way Self-Advocacy Group, which is holding its third fundraiser on Sun., June fifth at ...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  4. BUYING JUNK CARS AND TRUCKS IN THE BRIDGEPORT AREA--- WE ALSO SELL USED PARTS 203-333-XXXX MIKE
    4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  5. Sat., May seventh
    Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  6. The Arc of Southington annual Community Shred-It Day will be held on Sat., May 3 from 9 a.m. - noon at The Arc of Southington, 201 W. Mai...
  7. World-Wide Lighthouse Missions, Inc. of Manchester, CT is hosting a School Supplies Drive on Saturday, August 13th, 2011 from 10am-1pm (R...
  8. … for VFW Post 296 Area Veterans Wed., March 19th 5:30pm-7:00pm Come hungry for a fresh, hot meal!! Onl...
  9. We are looking for males and female actors of all types and ages to play straight and gay characters in a web series called Another Day T...
  10. Does your Sports Team, Organization or Cause need to raise money quickly? Are you tired of the same old boring fundraisers (car washes, c...
  11. Thank you for your time. Im trying to build my resume of music videos. Most of my projects are only of me. So you get a free music video ...
  12. I would like to tell you about an exciting opportunity. If you know how to dance and are not camera shy at all then this is for you. We n...
  13. To raise money for local environmental groups, Team Green Eco-Friendly Landscapers will be having a perennial sale on Saturday August 7, ...
  14. Treat yourself, your Mom, or your best friend to a special afternoon in Danburys own historic Rider House! Create Memories with the wonde...
  15. The Cancer Support Community of Southern Connecticut (CSC-SCT) is an affiliate of the Cancer Support Community – an international network...

SET LOCATION

zip
country