Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 04401

(1 - 15 of 29)
  1. I am looking for a car or small truck that i dont have to put a lot of money in to. a new sticker on it would be nice or ready to take a ...
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. Need a well maintained used vechicle for daughter asap. A car that would handle well in the Maine winters. Honda or other smaller vechicl...
  3. Come and join in the holiday spirit with a craft fair located just off Stillwater Ave in Bangor! Close to the mall and plenty of places t...
  4. i m in very much in need of a washer/dryer/frig/riding lawnmower for 100.00 each but for the lawnmor. if anyone has a give away y that wo...
  5. wanted : Tailgate to fit a 2005 Silverado in super condition. Prefer red in color so I wont have to paint it.
  6. Saturday, October 22 at 10:00am - October 23 at 12:00am Location: Thompson Community Center Route 131 Union, ME More Details Come join us...
  7. Talented local team in Bangor seeks to raise $5000 to launch a unique social SMS marketing network nationwide. SMS is the technology used...
    Marketplace User ·4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  8. Make $$$ for you organization!! Clubs, groups, sports teams, etc Run the easiest fundraiser ever!! Fundraise this week – Have $$$ for org...
  9. … 1/2 Chicken, Boiled Potatoes Onions, corn, coleslaw, rolls, Guides coffee, lemonade, iced tea and desert al...
  10. I have 46 yrs experience on trouble shootingfixing vehicles and equipment. I can paint inside and outside. I can do yard work and landsca...
  11. Junk Car CFA, we understand how time-consuming it can be to sell your junk car in Carmel, Maine. That’s why we offer you a quick and conv...
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  12. Family from Pittsfield Maine looking for a reliable fullsize car or mini-van...must be in terrific shape and dependable....please email m...
  13. Need grill,front left fender,right headlight and blinker assembly and transmision.
  14. I am in desparate need of a transmission for my 1989 Ford Ranger; 2wd; 2.9v6; manual 5sp. If anyone could help me out, please email me at...
  15. We are looking for those that have the heart to worship to come To Winterport, Maine. We are very excited about the vision of having a dy...

SET LOCATION

zip
country