Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 02215

(1 - 15 of 38)
  1. Seeking Paid Experimental Auction & Survey Participants A University research group seeks Rhode Island residents for participating in an...
    Michelle U. · 2 weeks ago
  2. All Money to benefit PeeWee Hockey Team - Heading to Lake Placid NY - Home of Miracle on Ice $25.00 per fifteen minute reading Pychics - ...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  3. No junk prices ,Will pay more if vehicle has potential Drivable or Repair $400 to $6000 cash Call 401 231 412eight Leave message if no an...
    Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  4. Car Wash Saturday, August 7, 10 a.m. - two p.m. held at the Taunton Masonic Lodge, 66 Winthrop St., Taunton
  5. We will pay you $200.00 for your junk vehicle. Call Jim at 401-769-XXXX
  6. Come by and support a great cause while also eating some good food and being with some good people. There will be a raffle and silent auc...
  7. It’s time to bring out your Best chili recipe and enter the first Annual RESTORATION MINISTRIES And HAND OF HOPE. CHILI COOK-OFF All proc...
  8. We buy any type of catalytic converters used or new and we pay top dollar and treat you fairly. we take any size load from just one or 2 ...
  9. I am making a very low budget film and I need a lead actor who is in his early 20s. There is no pay so Im looking for someone who just wa...
  10. Fast, professional auto removal in Rhode Island. We have been in business over ten years with many satisfied customers. Call us to find o...
  11. Remember the men and women veterans who gave us our freedom in America! Bengy the funny colorful clown entertain the patients at veteran ...
  12. The annual Breath Deep Boston 5K Walk will be held at the DCR’s Castle Island Park in South Boston. The proceeds from the event benefit L...
  13. I would like transportation to Logan Airport from Nashua on Friday, February 10, 017
  14. Ill throw this out there and see what happens. Is anyone interested in talking about perhaps trading a vehicle of equal value for a deede...
  15. I will pay you CASH for your JUNK or UNWANTED cars and trucks. Fast, Friendly same day pickup. PRICES STARTING AT $150 CALL FOR TODAY’S H...

SET LOCATION

zip
country
Important Safety Tips
Read our tips on shopping safely and avoiding fraud.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Report suspicious listings by clicking on .